If you have the relevant experience and qualifications and are looking for Occupational Nurse or care assistant jobs, then Medilink may well be the perfect place for you.
We are always on the look-out to increase our Bank staff of qualified Nurses and Health Care Assisatants.
With Care Jobs Agencies like Medilink Nursing you have the flexibility to decide your own availability and can therefore structure your working life around your other commitments.
With trained shift coordinators available 7 days a week from 6:00am to 10:30pm, there is always somebody happy to help with any queries you may have.
- Your position with Bank Medilink Nurse Bank is subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate being issued.
- You will need to have at least 6 months experience in the 2 years prior to your application working in a Residential home, Nursing home or Hospital environment.
- If you require any assistance completing this form please call and ask and we will be glad to help you.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) the information you provide on this form and on any CV given will be used by Medilink Nursing to provide you with work assignments. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and by continuing with this application you consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients.
- We may check the information collected, with third parties or with other information held by us.
- We may also use, or pass to certain third parties, information to present or detect crime, to protect public funds, or in any other way permitted or required by law.
Which profile would you like to apply for?