For all your DBS Disclosure needs, speak to one of our professional advisors today on +44 113 8770192.
Personnel Ltd GUARANTEE, every application received will be processed and sent to the DBS the same day.
Standard DBS Check
The Standard DBS check is primarily for positions of high responsibility. Standard checks reveal details of any convictions, cautions, reprimands or warnings the applicant has received.
The main categories for which a Standard Disclosure may be required are:
- Those checked in the interests of national security
- Those involved in the administration of law
- Those applying for firearms, explosives and gaming licences
- Professional groups in health, pharmacy and law
- Senior managers in banking and financial services
From the 17th June 2013, the only person that receives the certificate is the applicant. The DBS changed this due to data protection and gives the applicant a right to who they show the information to.
STANDARD DBS CHARGE- Paper Application
DBS Fee £26.00 (No VAT)
Personnel Admin Fee £12.00 (+VAT)