At Medilink Nursing, we've built our agency around two things: the needs of our clients and our Nurses and Carers! By focusing 100% on this, we have established an excellent reputation for providing competent, friendly, and reliable staff whilst giving quick, honest answers, no matter what.
Shortages can happen at any time in Healthcare jobs, and when they do, they can have a massive impact on your Home. We know this, as do you, which is why our Operations and Bookings team is available every day (including weekends and bank holidays), from 6 am until 10.30 pm. Whenever you need any temporary Nurses or Carers, we aim to be there for you.
Medilink Nursing strictly adheres to the Standards and Code of Practice published by the (CQC) Care Quality Commission.
We have a strict recruitment policy, requiring that all our medical staff:
- Have current, up to date training in all the mandatory fields. We offer refresher training too on a yearly basis to ensure all our HCA's, SHCA's, RMN's, and RGN's are comfortable and confident in their job
- Have a checkable work history of at least five years and provide two professional references (verified with the organisation). This includes suitable previous experience as a Nurse or Carer.
- Are DBS checked, including a check against the Vulnerable Adults and Children's Barred List.
- Have undergone an in-depth interview by our highly trained Nursing Advisor.
- Provide evidence of their professional qualifications and their PIN number if applicable.