Medilink Nursing is an independent Recruitment Agency, established in 1998 and constantly growing to meet your individual needs. Over the years we have gained an excellent reputation for providing an excellent service for the short term, emergency supply of the very best healthcare professionals available.
We supply Senior Carers, Carers, RGN's and RMN's to Nursing homes, Residential homes and hospitals. So if you ever find yourself short staffed and in need, Medilink is here to help.
Our office is open from 6am until 10.30pm, 7 days a week for any of them emergency, last minute shifts that you may need covering.
We currently have agency staff from all over the UK on our books, From Newcastle, through Yorkshire and the Midlands and down to Southampton. So where ever you are situated, we will have staff who can be there to help you in your times of need.
Medilink Nursing will help you when you are struggling to fill your shifts. We will make sure that no matter who lets you down, we will bend over backwards to make sure that we don't. For the short term, emergency supply of the very best care professionals available anywhere, make sure the only call you make, is to us. We don't want to scramble your brain with a list of amazing things about Medilink, we simply want you to remember the basics, take a look here:
- Nursing Homes
- Residential care Homes
- Psychiatric units
- Learning disability homes
- Honest answers, no false promises and absolutely no flannel!
- Fully operational service with experienced shift Co-Ordinators in the office from 6am until 10.30pm, seven days a week.
- Over 1600 Health Care Assistants registered with ourselves.
- Competitive charge rates.
- Same low charge rates for days and nights.
- Prompt and efficient service to every customer.
- Over 600 qualified Nurses registered with ourselves.
- Consistently beat our own company target of 96% (shifts filled vs shifts placed).
Medilink Nursing are fully licenced and are monitored and audited by the (CQC) Care Quality Commission and also by our own Quality Assurance program.