Christmas Healthcare Assistant Jobs
As an agency for HCA bank staff, we’re always wanting additional healthcare assistants to join our great team across England.
Christmas is rapidly approaching, and you can give yourself the time to prepare for the big day, whilst still continuing your career as a bank HCA, working in a variety of settings.
Below, you can see why applying for Medilink Nursing would be a seasonal gift to yourself, as well as how you will be well rewarded for your time and effort.
Why Work For Medilink Nursing?
Working for an agency provides truly unique benefits that you would not expect to get in a standard role – this is no different here at Medilink Nursing.
We’ve worked with HCAs for over 20 years, and have been able to adapt and improve to ensure our bank staff are well rewarded for their efforts.
Christmas is the time of giving, but we make these benefits available to our HCAs all year round:
- Fantastic Pay Rates: Hard work deserves rewarding, so we make sure it is. In November, we increased our pay rates, which you can see by clicking here.
- Job Flexibility: The Christmas period means that you might need time off at short notice to be able to prepare everything. At Medilink Nursing, you only have to pick up the shifts you want to work. If a shift isn’t suitable for you, then simply don’t accept the shift, and hopefully, the next will be at a better time for you.
- Free Next Day Payments: Sometimes you need paying a little sooner, especially at this time of the year. As a Healthcare Assistant with Medilink Nursing, you can get paid the day after you work a shift (upon request), so you’ll always have some money available for those last-minute gifts!
- Work Where You Want: Some HCAs are happy to travel around for work, others prefer to work locally – That’s why we give the option to accept shifts as far, or as close, as you prefer.
- Dedicated Support From An Experienced Team: Our team are there to answer your calls every day from 6 am until 10.30 pm to ensure you always have the support you need. Any problems, queries, or requests you have will all be taken care of in a professional and swift manner.
To read more about what we offer our bank healthcare assistants, you can read our blog on Why You Should Join Medilink Nursing.
Types of Healthcare Assistant or Carer Jobs Available
At Medilink Nursing, we are currently looking for:
- Care Assistants.
- Healthcare Assistants (HCA).
- Senior Healthcare Assistants (SHCA).
- Support Workers.
Our Requirements for HCA Roles
To be a healthcare assistant at Medilink Nursing, you must:
- Have six months of experience in the last 2 years, or 2 years experience in the last 5 – This must be in a Residential or Nursing Home, or a Hospital environment.
- Provide at least two professional references.
- Be happy to undergo a DBS check (which we will pay for).
- Possess the right to work and live in the UK.
If you meet the requirements set out, then you’ll be well on your way to being able to join our fantastic team!
Available Healthcare Assistant Job Locations
We’ve expanded our efforts making more jobs available for HCAs.
To make it easier to see if we have a job in your area, below we have included a clickable list of locations we’re looking for extra staff in.
Don’t see an area near you there? Don’t worry, we’re still looking for HCAs across England – just search through our job vacancies page for a full list.
Start Your Application Today
It only takes a few minutes to apply for a Healthcare Assistant bank role at our agency, so why not get it started in time for the Christmas period?
To begin your application process, simply click on the “Apply Now” button below, and take the first steps towards an even more rewarding career!
If you have any questions about working with us, you can give us a call on 0113 877 6383 – our team are available every day, between 6 am and 10.30 pm.