Are you a Registered Mental Nurse looking for RMN jobs? Medilink nursing has part-time agency work available in your area! Join our team and enjoy the range of perks that come with agency work and some extra ones that normally don’t!
Why Choose Medilink Nursing’s RMN Jobs?
At Medilink Nursing, our nurses are the backbone of our success. We wouldn’t be much of a nursing agency without them! That’s why we offer a range of perks, pros, and win-wins for all our agency staff:
1. A Range Of Opportunities
We work with a wide range of healthcare settings, but primarily Nursing Homes and Care Homes. Our range of clients means you can choose the type of RMN job that suits your interests, workplace preferences, and career goals.
2. Competitive Pay and Benefits
We value your hard work and dedication (and so does the customer!) which is why we offer competitive pay rates and a comprehensive benefits package, including flexible working hours, holiday pay, and pension contributions. Agency work but with all the perks of a full-time job.
3. Professional Development
Medilink Nursing is committed to helping you grow in your career. Many agencies don’t offer any extra training or refresher courses, but not us. We offer regular, ongoing training and development opportunities to keep your skills up-to-date and help you excel in your role.
4. Supportive Team
Our team is here to support you every step of the way. We’re available from 6:00am to 10:30pm every day of the year, so you’re never alone, and you can always rely on us for assistance and guidance.
5. Work-Life Balance
We know what it’s like, having to juggle work, hobbies, the kids, getting the car fixed, all the things life throws at you. We understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance. That’s why we’ll never pressure you into accepting any of the shifts we offer you – simply accept whichever shifts you want.
What We Look for in Our RMNs
Our RMN jobs are for dedicated, compassionate, and highly skilled Registered Mental Nurses. Here are some of the qualifications and characteristics we value:
- Valid RMN registration: You should be a registered Mental Health Nurse with a current NMC pin.
- Recent UK experience with references: We need to see at least 6 months’ UK-based experience within the past 2 years, or 2 years’ within the past 5, before you start getting RMN jobs with us.
- Excellent communication skills: The ability to communicate effectively with patients, their families, and other healthcare professionals is a must-have.
- Empathy and compassion: A genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals with mental health needs. You can make such a difference in their lives!
- Adaptability: When working in a Residential Home, things don’t always go to plan. We value RMNs who can adapt to new situations and provide the best care possible.
- Team player mentality: Collaboration is key in healthcare. We’re looking for individuals who can work well in a team environment, even when that team consists of unfamiliar people.
Get RMN Jobs with Medilink Nursing Today!
If you’re ready to take your nursing career to the next level, then Medilink Nursing is the place for you. We’re passionate about what we do – and we’re proud of doing it well. So if you like the sound of it and think you’re up to the task, we’d love to have you join us on our (25-year-long!) mission of providing exceptional care.
To apply for one of our RMN jobs or learn more about our opportunities, have a browse of the rest of our website, or get in touch! And if you’d like to hear what others said, check out our new and improved Testimonials page.
You can reach our team on 0113 877 6383, or email email@example.com, and they’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have, and to apply online, just click the button below to get started. It only takes 5 minutes!