We have successfully made COSHH training meaningful and interesting, injecting life into the subject so that your colleagues understand why it matters and, importantly, how to work appropriately.
The course addresses legislative needs and practical approaches.
- What substances are hazardous to health
- Health responsibilities in the workplace
- Employer's duties
- Employee's duties
- Risk assessment
- The assessment process
- What if something does go wrong?
- Hazard warning labels
- Data sheets (safety data sheets)
- Diluting and decanting
- Using chemicals safely
- Substances are more than just chemicals
- Waste - regular
- Waste - clinical
- Micro organisms
- Infection control
- Communicable diseases
- Respiratory hazards