We have successfully made COSHH training meaningful and interesting, injecting life into the subject so that your colleagues understand why it matters and, importantly, how to work appropriately.
Succinctly and practically, the course addresses legislative needs and practical approaches, which makes the training effective.
- What substances hazardous to health are
- Health responsibilities in the workplace
- Employer's duties
- Employee's duties
- Risk assessment
- The assessment process
- What if something does go wrong?
- Hazard warning labels
- Data sheets (safety data sheets)
- Diluting and decanting
- Using chemicals safely
- Substances are more than just chemicals
- Waste - regular
- Waste - clinical
- Micro organisms
- Infection control
- Communicable diseases
- Respiratory hazards